Process Development Engineer
Poro Technologies Ltd (Porotech) is providing state-of-art process technologies and device solutions to unleash the full potential of GaN to revolutionise the electronics industry. Our products have enormous potential in applications such as microLED display technology, energy efficient lighting and power management, as well as lasers, quantum light sources, sensors, and energy generation.
We are now recruiting a skilled Process Development Engineer with experience in the field of semiconductor materials to create chemical/electrical/optical functionality, working with GaN-on-silicon and sapphire wafers, and chemical solutions and solvents, to join our multi-disciplinary team. This is an important role in our fast-growing company to revolutionise the future and build the infrastructure that will allow production of porous GaN wafers.
- Develop, configure, and optimise etching processes
- Develop and execute process control plan
- Develop on-line monitoring methods and sustain monitoring for existing products
- Plan and execute process qualification for new equipment
- Explore and find the relationships between process parameters and final product quality
- Design and conduct experiments to verify new materials and new processes
- Develop methods and models for process monitoring, fault detection and predictive control
- Manage projects within time constrained environment
- Write specs such as standard of procedure, work instruction, troubleshooting
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve problems and support product development
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Minimum three years professional experience in semiconductor production environment (wet etching will be advantage)
- Demonstrable experience in design of experiment (DOE), material characterisation techniques and process development
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and SPC
- Experiences in modelling and simulation using MATLAB and Python (an advantage).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- High ability to work independently and under pressure